What it’s all about: awakening the capacity to love and the ability to give within our community. This can be a global act if we take the time to share our good deeds – let’s inspire others to do the same!
- Spread the word by sharing the daily posts for the next 30 days.
- Post a picture of what you’ve done that day to bless others
- Tag your friends, fellow bloggers or pages admins; we want to magnify the message to the furthest reaches of the planet! We’ve been given the chance to heal through love – now that’s grace if I’ve ever seen it 🙂
If there’s one song to sum it all up, it’s this one: “Come Alive” by Lauren Daigle
In the spirit of the challenge, I am also offering up some alternative ideas. To take part, you don’t have to do what is posted, it’s just an idea for the day to get the creative juices started. Here’s a few more ideas to carry you through the week:
- Offer to help an elderly neighbor with housekeeping duties or carry in the groceries
- Pick up the tab for the mom in line at the grocery store
- Pay it forward at Starbucks
- Leave a little post-it note on the mirror in the bathroom that says “You’re beautiful”
- Give a police officer a Visa gift card and a thank you note
- Surprise the office with donuts in the morning
- Bring the neighbor some cookies