Who am I?
Most days, that’s a very profound question that I am not sure any of us can answer, so here’s the short of the long:
- I am not perfect nor do I pretend to be.
- I am sarcastic but always real.
- I am an exhausted mother of a kindergartener and a threenager.
- I love to cook and I try to be healthy but it doesn’t always end up that way.
- I am a serial entrepreneur/prolific creator and starter of stuff.
- I am artistic: I write, draw, paint and I play guitar. If its artsy, I love it.
- I am married to another artist so my life is constantly in flux.
- I love chocolate, wine and The Cure (not in that order). My perfect day would include eating chocolate and drinking wine at a Cure concert.
- The bottom line is that I love helping people and that’s what this blog is all about.
- People say I look like Mary Tyler Moore…..you decide. Now, as you’re reading my sarcastic remarks, imagine it coming out of her mouth, lol!